Back to all Team Members
Laura is a Turks and Caicos Islander.
In 2004 Laura graduated cum laude from Simmons College in Boston, Massachusetts with a degree in Political Science and Philosophy. Laura then attended the College of Law in London, England and completed her Graduate Diploma in Law followed by the Legal Practice Course. Laura was called to the Bar in Turks and Caicos Bar in 2007. Laura was admitted to the Roll of Solicitors of England & Wales in 2008.
Laura joined the team as an Associate in October 2019 and practices in the areas of conveyancing, commercial law, corporate law, and immigration.
Laura is a member of the Turks and Caicos Bar Association and of the Law Society of England & Wales.
Laura is a notary public and justice of the peace.
- Windward Group Companies – Developments: Blue Cay, South Bank, Emerald Point
- Real estate transactions throughout Turks and Caicos Islands
- Assisting with and coordinating the documentation for the land re-parcellation for the Village at Grace Bay development
- Panel counsel for Ascendancy TCI Limited – advising on residential and commercial transactions.
- Turks and Caicos Islands
- England and Wales
- Simmons College, Bachelor of Arts
- College of Law, London, Graduate Diploma in Law, Legal Practice Certificate
Law Society of England & Wales
Turks and Caicos Islands Bar Association
Previous Secretary of the Turks and Caicos Islands Bar Association.