Company incorporations and annual maintenance/renewals – domestic, foreign, non-profit, with/without share capital, with/without shares
- Corporate governance and operational requirement (including preparation of resolutions, and share transfers
- Registered Office/Agent and maintenance of required regulatory registers
- Company secretary services
- Business name registration and renewals
- Business and other government licensing
- Trademark registrations and renewals
- Assistance on issues relating to economic substance and beneficial ownership disclosures
- Registration of charges and variation of charges; maintenance of the register of charges
- Processing of strike-offs or voluntary liquidation , continuations in and out of the jurisdiction
- Work Permit and other Immigration Applications
We are also able to offer insolvent liquidation expertise, as we have a licensed Insolvency Practitioner on staff (Tim Prudhoe).
Ms Tanya Been heads-up the company management work has been employed in the field of company management since 1999 and has extensive experience in both the Bahamas and the Turks and Caicos.