Back to all Team Members
Originally from St Vincent and the Grenadines, Alana was raised in the Turks and Caicos Islands.
She completed her paralegal qualifications at the University of the West Indies and worked with Stanbrooks Law from 2019, the firm later becoming Stanbrook Prudhoe.
Alana handles a large portfolio of non-performing loans for one of the firm’s pan-Caribbean financial clients. She also provides support to the real estate development team and deals with immigration matters.
Alana is presently undertaking a law degree at the University of London.
- Management of non-performing loan portfolio (secured and unsecured) for pan-Caribbean client
- Assisting on real estate transactions for South Bank development, Long Bay, Providenciales
- Assisting with and coordinating the documentation for the land re-parcellation for the Village at Grace Bay development
- Practical Mediation Training Certificate, University of the West Indies, Trinidad and Tobago (in conjunction with the Judiciary of the Turks and Caicos Islands).
- University of the West Indies, Associates Degree in Paralegal Studies