Back to all Team Members
(not admitted in the Turks and Caicos Islands or Guyana)
Anna-Kay is Jamaican. She practised there for four years in a range of corporate and corporate dispute work, appearing at both trial and appellate levels.
From 2018, 2020-2021 she was an adjunct tutor of Caribbean constitutional law at the UWI law faculty, Jamaica.
Following completion of her New York University School of Law LLM in May 2022, Anna-Kay clerked for a Judge of the Supreme Court in New York.
- Together with Leading Counsel, acted in derivative action proceedings before the Jamaican Supreme Court and Court of Appeal.
- Together with Leading Counsel, successfully defended an injunction application concerning the breach of a maintenance agreement, restrictive covenants, and the abrogation of National Environmental Planning Agency permissions before the Jamaican Supreme Court.
- Together with Leading Counsel, a successfully appealed (Jamaican Court of Appeal) in respect of complex challenges concerning arbitration agreement and construction agreements.
- New York
- Macalester College, BA
- University of the West Indies, Mona, LLB
- Norman Manley Law School, Jamaica, LEC
- New York University School of Law, LLM
- The Jamaica Bar Association and Sub-Committees on Intellectual Property law; Telecommunications, Broadcasting & Technology law; Commercial law; and Constitutional law.
- NY Metropolitan Black Bar Association
- American Bar Association