Back to all Team Members
Brook is a Turks and Caicos Islander.
He joined Stanbrooks Law in 2015 (predecessor to Stanbrook Prudhoe).
His practice covers conveyancing, immigration, employment, trademark and patents, commercial and corporate law.
- Management of non-performing loan portfolio for pan-Caribbean client
- Advising on and preparing legal documents for residential and commercial lending for Scotiabank (Turks and Caicos)
- Legal counsel for developer of Andaz brand in Turks and Caicos, conducting real estate sale transactions
- Acting for the developers in the development of Blue Cay Estates and conducting their sale transactions
- Advising and providing legal representation on employment matters for Graceway Group of Companies
Attorney, Turks and Caicos Islands (2010)
LLB, University of Glamorgan, Wales
Legal Practice Course Certificate, Nottingham Law School, England
CAMS Anti Money Laundering Certification
Commonwealth Lawyers Association
Turks and Caicos Islands Bar Association