Back to all Team Members
Carlyle is from the island of Anguilla. He is a citizen there, as well of St. Kitts and Nevis.
He maintains both an Anguilla-specific practice as well as across the Region with the firm. He is integral to the firm’s effort in St. Kitts and Nevis. His work encompasses both civil and criminal litigation at all court levels. He appears both as sole counsel, as well as in counsel teams with ranges of seniority.
The focus of Carlyle’s work with the firm is on civil and commercial disputes.
Carlyle also has experience as a former government regulator of the financial services industry. He has worked as a trust and corporate service provider.
– injunction proceedings against the board of a public company dealing with its tenure of office and capacity
– judicial review in respect of the Crown’s compulsory acquisition of property belonging to three separate landowners
– judicial recusal application based on allegations of perceived bias
– professional negligence against a public health authority in respect of patient death
– constitutional challenge in the employment context
– probate involving disputed shares ownership issues
– British Virgin Islands
– St Kitts & Nevis
– New Zealand (NP)
– University of the Virgin Islands, St. Thomas Campus, BA
– London University, Queen Mary, LLB
– University of London, City, MBA
– University of London (external), LLM
– College of Law, New South Wales, Australia, Legal Ethics Course
– College of Law, Auckland, New Zealand, Professional Legal Studies Course
– New Zealand Council of Legal Education, New Zealand Law and Practice Exams
– Hugh Wooding Law School, Trinidad and Tobago, Legal Education Certificate