Back to all Team Members
Davanya is a Turks and Caicos Islander.
She is currently undertaking her required period of supervised practice before admission to the Bar.
She has a First Class LLB, and also an LLM.
Davanya is the representative of the Turks and Caicos Islands on the Council for the Young Commonwealth Lawyers Association.
She regularly volunteers her time in respect of a number of organisations including the TCI Writer’s Society, Brain Food TCI (a non-profit education and career advisory body) and WAVES Magazine as the magazine editor. She is also an experienced public speaker, being a guest panelist at the recent John Maxwell leadership conference and a guest speaker at local schools presenting on various topics.
- Assisting with real estate sales transactions for South Bank development
- Lead the review of new Economic Substance laws and rolled out the advice to all corporate clients based in TCI, including providing assistance to clients with regulatory filings.
- Various real estate transactions.
- Issues of land accretion in Montserrat (in conjunction with Tim Prudhoe)
- Attorney, Turks and Caicos Islands
- Nottingham Trent University, LLB (First Class)
- Nottingham Trent University, LLM LPC
- Young Commonwealth Lawyers Association, council member (Turks and Caicos Islands)
- TCI Writers Society, youth executive member
- TCI Health Rapport Peer Mentor
- Edward Gartland Youth Centre, seasonal workshop/camp facilitator